Potential New Car Purchases

Kalashnikov
OG (First 100 Outposters!)

Re: Potential New Car Purchases

Post by Kalashnikov » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:13 am

Once he replied, the deal was dead for me. I pulled the CF on the car, and although it was clean... There were almost no service records since the car was originally sold.

The "didn't save the receipts" comments are just BS.... Every car guy knows to save the receipts because on used cars that's the number one value driver. The sob stories... Are just massive red flags.

So... B3, I know my 996 doesn't have any service history but I promise you brother that as a man of God and 25 year combat veteran that the car is perfect and 3 accidents you saw on Carfax were just parking lot bumps. I've recently lost my both testicles due to rabbid raccoon attack, and both of my kids are currently taking care of sick people on a mission to Somalia, and my wife has recently decided to file for divorce.... So I really need to sell this car brother. Let's make this deal, I can guarantee you that this will be a great car.

B3DAWG

Post by B3DAWG » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:53 am

Kalashnikov wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:13 am

So... B3, I know my 996 doesn't have any service history but I promise you brother that as a man of God and 25 year combat veteran that the car is perfect and 3 accidents you saw on Carfax were just parking lot bumps. I've recently lost my both testicles due to rabbid raccoon attack, and both of my kids are currently taking care of sick people on a mission to Somalia, and my wife has recently decided to file for divorce.... So I really need to sell this car brother. Let's make this deal, I can guarantee you that this will be a great car.
Sold! Just ship it to me first and I promise to put the money order in the mail once I've inspected the car. :D

p.s. sorry to hear about the raccoon attack. Did you ever find your lost balls?

Kalashnikov

Post by Kalashnikov » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:04 pm

Gladly brother, please send me the PayPal for shipping and we'll take care of it. We use square trade protection so if the car is not to your liking you can ship it back for free. Shipping charge will be just $500 to your door.

Have a blessed day!