TLS client certificate email

32wildbilly
Never gonna run around and desert you

Re: TLS client certificate email

Post by 32wildbilly » Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:30 pm

DTMiller wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:12 pm
Dr_Strangelove (whew!) wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:04 pm
FW: FW: FW: FW: FW: FW: FW: FW:OBAMA IS A SECRET MUSLIM FORWARD TO 10 PEOPLE OR YOU WILL DIE!!!
WHERE DID THE REST MY MESSAGE GO I THINK MY EMAIL MACHINR IS ON THE FRITZ
Next time I have a computer question I'm going to ask that nice gentleman who calls from "microsoft" all the time wanting me to allow him to access my computer so he can fix it. He is much nicer than these guys!
Never gonna make you cry...

32wildbilly
Never gonna run around and desert you

Re: TLS client certificate email

Post by 32wildbilly » Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:42 pm

DTMiller wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:12 pm
Dr_Strangelove (whew!) wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:04 pm
FW: FW: FW: FW: FW: FW: FW: FW:OBAMA IS A SECRET MUSLIM FORWARD TO 10 PEOPLE OR YOU WILL DIE!!!
WHERE DID THE REST MY MESSAGE GO I THINK MY EMAIL MACHINR IS ON THE FRITZ
The above really makes me laugh because everything is in CAPS. I was in management from 1974 through 2005 and once computers infiltrated our lives emails were one of the favored way to communicate to the large groups of direct reports and peers. We had Blackberrys too and they were a POS. I was never that good of a typist. Took typing as an 8th grader but that was only because of all the cute girls in the class. I found out I could type faster if I left the caps locked on. I cannot tell you how many younger employees would tell me "STOP SHOUTING!" I would just laugh and continue with the caps locked. On my last day I sent an inspirational blanket email to my bosses, peers and direct reports all with proper caps and lower case letters. At the end of the note I went to full caps again closing with: "ALL THE YEARS THAT ALL OF YOU WHO THOUGHT I WAS YELLING AT YOU, I WAS OR MAYBE I WAS JUST BEING LAZY, YOU CHOOSE."
Never gonna make you cry...