That'll buff out - 958 edition

gnat
Robot Taskmaster

Re: That'll buff out - 958 edition

Post by gnat » Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:22 pm

They are the Spyder RS wheels for the 958.1. They are wider than the base 18s which is why the lips are needed.

I saw that P!g. I like the yellow (haven't seen that before), but I hate the interior. Just not a fan of tan/brown interiors.

gnat
Robot Taskmaster

Post by gnat » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:26 am

I'm off to see a man about a P!g :mrgreen:

gnat
Robot Taskmaster

Post by gnat » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:49 am

Grrrrrr

Some little spots in the paint that I'm (wrongly) inclined to just let go, but there is a chip on the leading edge of the right front door that has to be fixed as it is showing metal. That chip defies explanation given that I'm 80% sure it is the chip from opening that door while the fender was still on and pushed back. If it was, however, it should at least have over spray on it since I know the door was painted and that area was not taped off.

Also he for some reason has always refused to use Suncoast as his parts supplier and instead uses the local dealer. This time to the tune of the arch extension costing double what I was expecting :x

32wildbilly
OG (First 100 Outposters!)

Post by 32wildbilly » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:13 pm

gnat wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:49 am
Grrrrrr

Some little spots in the paint that I'm (wrongly) inclined to just let go, but there is a chip on the leading edge of the right front door that has to be fixed as it is showing metal. That chip defies explanation given that I'm 80% sure it is the chip from opening that door while the fender was still on and pushed back. If it was, however, it should at least have over spray on it since I know the door was painted and that area was not taped off.

Also he for some reason has always refused to use Suncoast as his parts supplier and instead uses the local dealer. This time to the tune of the arch extension costing double what I was expecting :x
giphy-16.gif
giphy-16.gif (986.9 KiB) Viewed 9 times
"Thoughts and Prayers"