What device decides a cylinder is miss firing...

User avatar
32wildbilly
OG (First 100 Outposters!)
Posts: 2719
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:46 pm
Location: Kneebraska

Re: What device decides a cylinder is miss firing...

Post by 32wildbilly » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:19 pm

b3freak wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:50 pm
32wildbilly wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:10 pm


They had one coming this month that was Sonic Gray Pearl. YUK! I passed. The next one in Feb/Mar is Polished Metal Metallic which is a little darker than my Seal Gray Pcar with more metal flake. Deal! The car design is so edgy especially for a 68 yo that the darker color tends to calm that down a little. Besides it's a purdy color!!!
Don't forget to purchase some Champion hoodies, boxers, and low drooping jeans! And ALWAY where you hat backwards!
il_340x270.1416069996_5l4j.jpg
il_340x270.1416069996_5l4j.jpg (10.34 KiB) Viewed 391 times
you-went-full-ricer-nevergo-full-ricer-car-memes-611881.jpg
you-went-full-ricer-nevergo-full-ricer-car-memes-611881.jpg (103.68 KiB) Viewed 391 times

User avatar
gnat
Robot Taskmaster
Posts: 2185
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:54 am
Location: If you knew, you'd move

Re: What device decides a cylinder is miss firing...

Post by gnat » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:29 pm

Let us know when you start the go fund me to build your plywood wing to add more rear down force. I'll be happy to chip in a few bucks.

User avatar
32wildbilly
OG (First 100 Outposters!)
Posts: 2719
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:46 pm
Location: Kneebraska

Re: What device decides a cylinder is miss firing...

Post by 32wildbilly » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:18 am

gnat wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:29 pm
Let us know when you start the go fund me to build your plywood wing to add more rear down force. I'll be happy to chip in a few bucks.
I'm thinking this wing...I'm leaning towards the stick-on lettering, as well:
njo1n28pip501.jpg
njo1n28pip501.jpg (113.78 KiB) Viewed 385 times

User avatar
Dr_Strangelove
OG (First 100 Outposters!)
Posts: 538
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:46 pm
Location: Henderson, NV

Re: What device decides a cylinder is miss firing...

Post by Dr_Strangelove » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:13 pm

Timely and Topical - a nice combination.

https://jalopnik.com/mugen-has-made-the ... 1831677108
2003 Carrera: Dark Teal Metallic

User avatar
32wildbilly
OG (First 100 Outposters!)
Posts: 2719
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:46 pm
Location: Kneebraska

Re: What device decides a cylinder is miss firing...

Post by 32wildbilly » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:17 pm

Dr_Strangelove wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:13 pm
Timely and Topical - a nice combination.

https://jalopnik.com/mugen-has-made-the ... 1831677108
JEEBUS! That is ridiculous! Hell, I got the metal flake dark gray to tone the "boy racer body design" down.

User avatar
OceanBlue2000
OG (First 100 Outposters!)
Posts: 501
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:01 am
Location: Swamps o' Jersey

Re: What device decides a cylinder is miss firing...

Post by OceanBlue2000 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:23 pm

32wildbilly wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:17 pm
Dr_Strangelove wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:13 pm
Timely and Topical - a nice combination.

https://jalopnik.com/mugen-has-made-the ... 1831677108
JEEBUS! That is ridiculous! Hell, I got the metal flake dark gray to tone the "boy racer body design" down.
I don't get body kits in general. They add weight, affecting performance, while any other performance gains are minimal.
Mike
Strange things I have in head, that will to hand.
2000 Ocean Blue 996 Carrera 2
1982 928 (sold)

User avatar
32wildbilly
OG (First 100 Outposters!)
Posts: 2719
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:46 pm
Location: Kneebraska

Re: What device decides a cylinder is miss firing...

Post by 32wildbilly » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:35 pm

OceanBlue2000 wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:23 pm
32wildbilly wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:17 pm


JEEBUS! That is ridiculous! Hell, I got the metal flake dark gray to tone the "boy racer body design" down.
I don't get body kits in general. They add weight, affecting performance, while any other performance gains are minimal.
It appears many of these types are simply posers. All bark. No bite. If you saw my previous post listing the performance stats and track results of the Type R that is more than enough for me!

User avatar
Dr_Strangelove
OG (First 100 Outposters!)
Posts: 538
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:46 pm
Location: Henderson, NV

Re: What device decides a cylinder is miss firing...

Post by Dr_Strangelove » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:47 pm

The 1 tail pipe kills me! :lol:

Mugen Boss: We've got to top the Type R tailpipe layout! What is a better odd number than 3?

Designer: 5?

Boss: :o No, 1!
2003 Carrera: Dark Teal Metallic

User avatar
32wildbilly
OG (First 100 Outposters!)
Posts: 2719
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:46 pm
Location: Kneebraska

Re: What device decides a cylinder is miss firing...

Post by 32wildbilly » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:02 pm

Dr_Strangelove wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:47 pm
The 1 tail pipe kills me! :lol:

Mugen Boss: We've got to top the Type R tailpipe layout! What is a better odd number than 3?

Designer: 5?

Boss: :o No, 1!
Sad thing is Mugen will probably sell a bunch of that junk.

User avatar
Black-Out
NG (Second 100 Outposters!)
Posts: 103
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:18 am

Re: What device decides a cylinder is miss firing...

Post by Black-Out » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:22 pm

32wildbilly wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:18 am
gnat wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:29 pm
Let us know when you start the go fund me to build your plywood wing to add more rear down force. I'll be happy to chip in a few bucks.
I'm thinking this wing...I'm leaning towards the stick-on lettering, as well:
njo1n28pip501.jpg
I managed to hold it all together till I saw this post....... :lol: :lol:
William-
Current Ridez:
87' Dodge Conquest TSi
88' BMW 635CSi
89' Merkur XR4Ti
90' Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4
95' BMW M3
99' BMW 328i Sedan
00' BMW 528i Sedan
00' Pontiac Fire Hawk Trans-Am
01' Audi S4 Twin Turbo
02' Porsche 911 Carrera
08' BMW 335i Coupe
10' Mercedes Benz E350 4-Matic AMG Sport

Post Reply