CA Anti Tune Smog Test Now Enforced

32wildbilly
Never gonna run around and desert you

Re: CA Anti Tune Smog Test Now Enforced

Post by 32wildbilly » Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:17 pm

Well let's see: there isn't a basin, there isn't an ocean on one side, there aren't any mountains on the other side, but mainly THERE AIN'T A GAZILLON PEOPLE here!

I've also heard rumors that wheat absorbs pollution so we are golden around here.

Seriously though compared to the 70's it is not near as bad in Cali. I heard and saw pics where it was almost perfect during the covid shutdown.
5chn3ll wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:31 pm You can keep setting the ball, Billy, but I'm not taking the easy spike.

There _might_ be a reason why there's not a lot of smog in Nebraska...but I just can't put my finger on it...
Never gonna make you cry...

32wildbilly
Never gonna run around and desert you

Re: CA Anti Tune Smog Test Now Enforced

Post by 32wildbilly » Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:33 pm

Jesus would you guys quit letting everything burn up out there...What?...Oh Canada...
You western US types nevermind!
Omaha - NE, US, National Weather Service
Affected Area
Eastern Nebraska and western Iowa
Description
...DEGRADED AIR QUALITY LATE THURSDAY THROUGH THIS WEEKEND DUE TO WILDFIRE SMOKE...

WHAT...Wildfire Smoke will cause Moderate to potentially unhealthy air quality.

WHERE...Eastern Nebraska and western Iowa

WHEN....Tonight especially near and north of Interstate 80, continuing into Friday across the entire area, and possibly continuing through the weekend.

IMPACTS...The smoke may become dense enough to cause health impacts, particularly for individuals with respiratory problems, elderly, and young children.
Wildfires in Canada could have an impact on air quality in Lincoln
Actually this in addition to the smoke from the western US fires so my original statement stands.
Never gonna make you cry...