Who Knew?

gnat
Power-drunk moderator

Re: Who Knew?

Post by gnat » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:00 pm

32wildbilly wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:52 pm
gnat wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:25 pm
Fucking Apple won't let apps have plugins on iOS so the web is a giant steaming pile of ad based pain :x
Sorry, I forgot a lot of you guys use IOS based machines. The ad blocker sure cleaned up my MacBook Pro!
Other than my work laptop and work phone, it's the last vestige of Apple in my life. Its 3yrs old at this point, but still works fine for my needs so I can't justify replacing it. There also doesn't appear to be a "clean" Android tablet like with the Nexus/Pixel phones.

32wildbilly
Never gonna run around and desert you

Post by 32wildbilly » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:49 pm

gnat wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:00 pm
32wildbilly wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:52 pm

Sorry, I forgot a lot of you guys use IOS based machines. The ad blocker sure cleaned up my MacBook Pro!
Other than my work laptop and work phone, it's the last vestige of Apple in my life. Its 3yrs old at this point, but still works fine for my needs so I can't justify replacing it. There also doesn't appear to be a "clean" Android tablet like with the Nexus/Pixel phones.
Really? I am surprised. I got so tired of Microsoft crashes, blue screens of death and constant need for security software that made the whole operation glitchy. If I could have got my hands on the last Norton Helpline guy I would have "throttled" him! Wife has an iPad and I have the 13" Mac and we are both happy!
Never gonna make you cry...

gnat
Power-drunk moderator

Post by gnat » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:18 pm

32wildbilly wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:49 pm
gnat wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:00 pm
Really? I am surprised. I got so tired of Microsoft crashes, blue screens of death and constant need for security software that made the whole operation glitchy. If I could have got my hands on the last Norton Helpline guy I would have "throttled" him! Wife has an iPad and I have the 13" Mac and we are both happy!
Who said anything about Windows? :lol:

32wildbilly
Never gonna run around and desert you

Post by 32wildbilly » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:09 pm

gnat wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:18 pm
32wildbilly wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:49 pm

Who said anything about Windows? :lol:
You have me at a disadvantage with your knowledge of computers and operating systems!
Never gonna make you cry...