996's have a second fuel valve in rear?

32wildbilly
Never gonna run around and desert you

Re: 996's have a second fuel valve in rear?

Post by 32wildbilly » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:31 pm

gnat wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:23 pm
32wildbilly wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:29 pm

Sooooo...you are apparently too young to remember In Living Color?
No I remember Homey the Clown well enough. Just never had cause to conflate the two until now.
Didn't read the book but I do know Pennywise is meaner(after all he is a Stephen King character) but Homey gots more attitude!
Never gonna make you cry...

gnat
Power-drunk moderator

Re: 996's have a second fuel valve in rear?

Post by gnat » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:07 pm

32wildbilly wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:31 pm
gnat wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:23 pm
No I remember Homey the Clown well enough. Just never had cause to conflate the two until now.
Didn't read the book but I do know Pennywise is meaner(after all he is a Stephen King character) but Homey gots more attitude!
I love Curry and his portrayal of Pennywise will be forever THE Pennywise (the new guy wasn't terrible, but he was no Tim Curry).

The book is totally different that the Mini Series or the first of the new movies though. I saw the series and then read the book and they are different endings (I don't recall the series going into what It really is or the power working against it, but I haven't seen it since it originally aired).

I'm actually mixed on reading it again. I know what happens, so there is no fear or suspense. At the same time, however, I kinda feel like the characters themselves as memories are being slowly remembered as I read rather than having a clear view of all the details before hand.