Bore Scoring! Who knows for whom the bell tolls...

B3DAWG
OG (First 100 Outposters!)

Re: Bore Scoring! Who knows for whom the bell tolls...

Post by B3DAWG » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:51 am

Jake will be live to answer questions in YouTube chat with the premiere of Focus On: Bore Scoring (FAQ)

gnat
Power-drunk moderator

Post by gnat » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:39 am

Ok that was kinda stupid that they promoted it as a live event with a specific start time, but it was clearly pre-recorded with no direct interaction.

B3DAWG

Post by B3DAWG » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:53 am

gnat wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:39 am Ok that was kinda stupid that they promoted it as a live event with a specific start time, but it was clearly pre-recorded with no direct interaction.
It was promoted as live YouTube chat, not live on camera.

Based on analytics, we have found that within the current 60,000 views only 17% have an actual YouTube account. Therefore, most of the people wouldn't be able to chat live anyway because they can't log in.

The live chat option was a last minute thought. We didn't promote it over the weekend and so I didn't expect to see anyone chiming in. The questions that he read on-camera were actually FAQ that he's received since the bore scoring series started.

Jake was considering reserving an hour or two of his time each week to have a free "Call for Help" type live broadcast on YouTube, but since most of the people can't freakin' figure out how to actually sign up for a YouTube account, then he probably won't fool with it especially since his paid GTT webinars are very popular.

Kalashnikov

Post by Kalashnikov » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:11 am

You can't hold not having youtube account against average porsche owner. Those lively centenarians can't figure out all that mumbo jumbo. :lol:
Attachments
windermere-av-a-outan-878-an-honest-porsche-owner-4533027.png
windermere-av-a-outan-878-an-honest-porsche-owner-4533027.png (166.29 KiB) Viewed 2532 times

B3DAWG

Post by B3DAWG » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:47 am

Kalashnikov wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:11 am You can't hold not having youtube account against average porsche owner. Those lively centenarians can't figure out all that mumbo jumbo. :lol:
You know what's kinda funny? I helped as technical director for Jake and his spring webinars. Jake's uses GoToTraining and of course, that requires users to download the GoToTraining application which will enable them to use a webcam/mic setup to interact during the discussion. I provided assistance and sent people email on how to set this up and still I had a few that wanted to use the old call-in feature on a regular telephone. lol Guess they looked at it like talk radio or something? :lol:

Kalashnikov

Post by Kalashnikov » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:07 am

Well, most affluent people don't seem to care about gadgets or fluff stuff. You know, this old man doesn't use email and still prints stuff. What do you think about his web site B3?

https://www.berkshirehathaway.com/

32wildbilly
Never gonna run around and desert you

Post by 32wildbilly » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:12 am

Kalashnikov wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:11 am You can't hold not having youtube account against average porsche owner. Those lively centenarians can't figure out all that mumbo jumbo. :lol:
My guess...retired urologist.
Never gonna make you cry...

32wildbilly

Post by 32wildbilly » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:15 am

Kalashnikov wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:07 am Well, most affluent people don't seem to care about gadgets or fluff stuff. You know, this old man doesn't use email and still prints stuff. What do you think about his web site B3?

https://www.berkshirehathaway.com/
I love me some Warren Buffet! He bought the RR I worked for and still owned stock in!

32wildbilly

Post by 32wildbilly » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:18 am

b3freak wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:47 am
You know what's kinda funny? I helped as technical director for Jake and his spring webinars. Jake's uses GoToTraining and of course, that requires users to download the GoToTraining application which will enable them to use a webcam/mic setup to interact during the discussion. I provided assistance and sent people email on how to set this up and still I had a few that wanted to use the old call-in feature on a regular telephone. lol Guess they looked at it like talk radio or something? :lol:
I hate them new fangled computter thangies! BTW what is this radio device you speak of? I did sign up for that seminar but had to have my 13 yo granddaughter do it for me...NOT! :lol: