5chn3ll wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:30 pm He happily eats cat turds;
TMI, dude. Just TMI.
I just blew chocolate milk shake out my nose! :lol:
FSI-R40

5chn3ll
Six shots...or only five?

Re: Porsha Screens?

Post by 5chn3ll » Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:30 pm

There is now a man-trap - or more specifically, a dog-trap - in the entrance to the cat's lair. I took some tin snips to a plastic mesh baby gate...the hole is 17-year-old-swayback-cat-sized; PPI is somewhat larger.

Now instead of a morsel of fresh feline steamer, he gets a baby gate hula hoop that REALLY freaks him out...so he leaves it alone for another month or so.

Having to work around a baby gate blocking the doorway to a bedroom in my home, I recognize, isn't exactly next-level Home-and-Gardens interior fashion. However, I dare ANY damn man to look me in the eye and tell me that goose-stepping over a baby gate is WORSE than digging clumps of hastily-chewed cat turd (rolled in a delightful panko-esque clumping litter...bon appetit!) out from behind the back teeth of an uncooperative shit-eating dog.

Everyone in your life has a character flaw - his is that he likes to eat shit. *shrug* At least he just works with the raw materials at hand - I haven't seen any creepy orders on my Amazon account, and no "personal services providers" from Craigslist have come knocking.

Unexpectedly.

Understeer: You will hit the wall with the front end.
Oversteer: You will hit the wall with the rear end.
Horsepower: How hard you will hit the wall.
Torque: How far you will move the wall.

Gone hunting with Alec Baldwin and Dick Cheney. Back soon.

5chn3ll
Six shots...or only five?

Post by 5chn3ll » Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:34 pm

If anyone wants a DIY screen, I probably have enough "cat shit ingestion preventer screen" left over from the baby gate to cover at least one front duct hole*. The cat's pretty goddamn fat, so if you don't have a third (center) radiator, I might have you covered.

*As-is; refer to Hurdi's DIY if you need help attaching screen or any other random inappropriate building material to an automotive legend.

Understeer: You will hit the wall with the front end.
Oversteer: You will hit the wall with the rear end.
Horsepower: How hard you will hit the wall.
Torque: How far you will move the wall.

Gone hunting with Alec Baldwin and Dick Cheney. Back soon.

gnat
Power-drunk moderator

Post by gnat » Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:33 pm

5chn3ll wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:30 pm Now instead of a morsel of fresh feline steamer, he gets a baby gate hula hoop that REALLY freaks him out...so he leaves it alone for another month or so.
Reminds me of a Lab my dad had while I was growing up.

He would crawl under the bottom strand of electric fence into the horse paddock (my Aussie was smart enough to jump between the top and bottom strands). This would result in him getting bit from the tip of the nose to the tip of the tail and he would then go cower in the dead center of the paddock for a couple of hours until my dad got home and had to literally drag him out. Then the scene would repeat the next day. Definitely not the brightest dog I've know.