Is it really possible?

gnat
Power-drunk moderator

Is it really possible?

Post by gnat » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:02 pm

This site has been up almost 20 days and the only 996 related failure that has been reported is a bad battery?

Is it possible that we (at least those of us that are not too chicken shit to actually own them) own the unicorn 996s that aren't exploding at every turn?

B-ran
OG (First 100 Outposters!)

Re: Is it really possible?

Post by B-ran » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:47 am

No, I don’t think it’s possible. I think most members here are probably dismembered from one of the many modes of failure, and thus can’t come on here to tell us about it. We could always just get B3 to invent some failures for us to spice things up a bit :D
99 C2 Aero that had its fried eggs surgically removed by a previous owner.

32wildbilly
Never gonna run around and desert you

Post by 32wildbilly » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:07 am

B-ran wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:47 am No, I don’t think it’s possible. I think most members here are probably dismembered from one of the many modes of failure, and thus can’t come on here to tell us about it. We could always just get B3 to invent some failures for us to spice things up a bit :D
B3 That sounds like a challenge to me...
Never gonna make you cry...

Dr_Strangelove
Won't stay Banned

Post by Dr_Strangelove » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:50 pm

Where is that guy called Murphy's Law? Thanks, gnat, we're all doomed.
2003 Carrera: Dark Teal Metallic

B3DAWG

Post by B3DAWG » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:01 am

B-ran wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:47 am No, I don’t think it’s possible. I think most members here are probably dismembered from one of the many modes of failure, and thus can’t come on here to tell us about it. We could always just get B3 to invent some failures for us to spice things up a bit :D
hahahaha!!!!!!!

B-ran don't provoke me... you know I'm a master of story telling. :lol:

p.s.

A buddy from Rennlist just sent me a text. He's like... kinda weird to think that people like Extanker ridicule and humiliate newbies on Rennlist on a regular basis and the mods turn a blind eye to it...but you make up a harmless, fictional story and it's a life-time ban. Go figure.

B-ran

Post by B-ran » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:26 am

b3freak wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:01 am
hahahaha!!!!!!!

p.s.

A buddy from Rennlist just sent me a text. He's like... kinda weird to think that people like Extanker ridicule and humiliate newbies on Rennlist on a regular basis and the mods turn a blind eye to it...but you make up a harmless, fictional story and it's a life-time ban. Go figure.
Consider yourself provoked... You are indeed a master of story. Remember the monkeys and the bad gas? Lol yeah it is pretty ridiculous. One could say Extanker is kind of a cantankerous ass. See what I did there?
99 C2 Aero that had its fried eggs surgically removed by a previous owner.

B3DAWG

Post by B3DAWG » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:50 am

B-ran wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:26 am
b3freak wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:01 am hahahaha!!!!!!!

p.s.

Consider yourself provoked... You are indeed a master of story. Remember the monkeys and the bad gas? Lol yeah it is pretty ridiculous. One could say Extanker is kind of a cantankerous ass. See what I did there?
I gotta better idea...

Go and bump some of my old threads I created or added "flavor" to. Here's one that hasn't got abyss'd yet.

https://rennlist.com/forums/996-forum/9 ... motor.html

I can't find the monkey one, but that one was funny too. Was it embedded in the "Good Week" thread?

5chn3ll
Six shots...or only five?

Post by 5chn3ll » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:13 am

I got a lifetime ban for my first-ever post on 6Speed...turns out that "RL mods can eat a giant, steaming plate of c*ck" might have been a bit much for the subject of my intro thread.

Understeer: You will hit the wall with the front end.
Oversteer: You will hit the wall with the rear end.
Horsepower: How hard you will hit the wall.
Torque: How far you will move the wall.

Gone hunting with Alec Baldwin and Dick Cheney. Back soon.

32wildbilly

Post by 32wildbilly » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:15 am

ElSchnell wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:13 am I got a lifetime ban for my first-ever post on 6Speed...
Yeah well...some know what that post consisted of...it was a gutsy and appropriate move!

32wildbilly

Post by 32wildbilly » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:16 am

b3freak wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:50 am
B-ran wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:26 am Consider yourself provoked... You are indeed a master of story. Remember the monkeys and the bad gas? Lol yeah it is pretty ridiculous. One could say Extanker is kind of a cantankerous ass. See what I did there?
I gotta better idea...

Go and bump some of my old threads I created or added "flavor" to. Here's one that hasn't got abyss'd yet.

https://rennlist.com/forums/996-forum/9 ... motor.html

I can't find the monkey one, but that one was funny too. Was it embedded in the "Good Week" thread?
Consider it done!