Introducing Heidi and Franny's Garage

B3DAWG
OG (First 100 Outposters!)

Introducing Heidi and Franny's Garage

Post by B3DAWG » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:41 am

Hoovie eat your heart out dude, now introducing Heidi and Franny's Garage... 8-)

5chn3ll
Six shots...or only five?

Re: Introducting, Heidi and Franny's Garage

Post by 5chn3ll » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:57 am

I watched an episode of that once.

Once.

Understeer: You will hit the wall with the front end.
Oversteer: You will hit the wall with the rear end.
Horsepower: How hard you will hit the wall.
Torque: How far you will move the wall.

Gone hunting with Alec Baldwin and Dick Cheney. Back soon.

B3DAWG

Post by B3DAWG » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:47 pm

ElSchnell wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:57 am I watched an episode of that once.

Once.
I recommend Franny get those braces removed before producing any more videos. Sounds like she's slurping spit.

5chn3ll
Six shots...or only five?

Post by 5chn3ll » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:02 pm

Understeer: You will hit the wall with the front end.
Oversteer: You will hit the wall with the rear end.
Horsepower: How hard you will hit the wall.
Torque: How far you will move the wall.

Gone hunting with Alec Baldwin and Dick Cheney. Back soon.

gnat
Power-drunk moderator

Post by gnat » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:08 pm

Are we sure that Franny isn't Slakker's type of "woman"?

The voice and some manurisims just seem off...

Dr_Strangelove
Won't stay Banned

Post by Dr_Strangelove » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:35 pm

LOL, inside I want to be snarky so badly but at the end of the day you guys know I'm a big softie, so.. more power to them, honestly. That said, this is definitely not my cup of tea. I'm more of a Tavarish fan. *dodges brick* I watch Hoovie but go back and forth between liking his content and thinking it's just to keep the revenue stream flowing, some of his videos seem phoned in.

b3, you and I both work in media so we know a lot more work goes into these things than most people realize. It's really kind of cool to see two older ladies get as stoked about their car passion as I do. Not something I encounter on a regular basis, though, shout out to Barbara Barron LVPCA *gang sign*

Braces and annunciation, however, you and I are on the same page.

Screen-Shot-2018-03-13-at-7.14.39-PM.jpg
Screen-Shot-2018-03-13-at-7.14.39-PM.jpg (434.88 KiB) Viewed 3909 times

Ok, there, I can be mean. ;)
2003 Carrera: Dark Teal Metallic

B3DAWG

Post by B3DAWG » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:35 am

Dr_Strangelove (whew!) wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:35 pm LOL, inside I want to be snarky so badly but at the end of the day you guys know I'm a big softie, so.. more power to them, honestly. That said, this is definitely not my cup of tea. I'm more of a Tavarish fan. *dodges brick* I watch Hoovie but go back and forth between liking his content and thinking it's just to keep the revenue stream flowing, some of his videos seem phoned in.

b3, you and I both work in media so we know a lot more work goes into these things than most people realize. It's really kind of cool to see two older ladies get as stoked about their car passion as I do. Not something I encounter on a regular basis, though, shout out to Barbara Barron LVPCA *gang sign*

Braces and annunciation, however, you and I are on the same page.

Screen-Shot-2018-03-13-at-7.14.39-PM.jpg

Ok, there, I can be mean. ;)

Doc! Thank you for the BIG laugh of the day! You win! hahahahaha That image sums it up.

I too don't like being snarky to people that are trying to do a good thing. Jake Raby blasted me for offering a critique of the PCA videos, but he later sent me a Facebook message saying that I was right about many of the points and that he forwarded them to the PCA video producer. Jake is a unique guy with a very harsh bed-side manner, but most of us would agree that he's a genius with mechanics and engineering. He just doesn't have patience for criticism, especially when he's offering advice. Anyway, these two woman seem to put together rather fair quality videos, but there is no meat to what they're offering... only milk. Maybe that's what some people are interested in? That is, two woman that love rare sports cars and are not shy to do some of the maintenance themselves? Heck, you have to give Franny some credit, she was able to remove ALL of the drain plugs on the Turbo unlike our fancy dancy KCattorney! haha

I too understand the work that goes behind quality video productions. Unfortunately today, people settle for cheap and dirty. That is... no script, very little planning involved, jump cuts, audio problems (not mic'd), focusing issues, poor edits, overuse of music beds, etc. etc. etc. Ever since the iPhone was introduced, it seems like there has been an increased dumbing down of quality video production. Of course, some would point way back to the introduction of personal computers and the consumer camcorder. Oh well...

Kalashnikov

Post by Kalashnikov » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:07 pm

I am confused. Those two ladies are the primary dating demographic for 99% of this site. I was expecting much admiration and peacocking from ya'll. I will invite them to RennRun to dilute the sausage fest.

sweet victory

Post by sweet victory » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:39 pm

Kalashnikov wrote: Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:07 pm I am confused. Those two ladies are the primary dating demographic for 99% of this site.
There is only one person here with the username Dr. Strangelove!

Dr_Strangelove
Won't stay Banned

Post by Dr_Strangelove » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:43 pm

giphy.gif
giphy.gif (889.61 KiB) Viewed 3869 times
2003 Carrera: Dark Teal Metallic