Camera thread

Dr_Strangelove
Won't stay Banned

Re: Camera thread

Post by Dr_Strangelove » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:41 pm

gnat I recommend that for a good... ahhh.... five years? You stay the HELL away from any digital photography publication or website. You DON'T want to know when the "908x" comes out.

In fact, when the wife says something like "gnat, honey, I was just reading there's a new..."

IMMEDIATELY plug your ears and start singing "Livin' on a Prayer" or any tune you know the words to as loudly as you can until you can't see her anymore. :lol:
2003 Carrera: Dark Teal Metallic

gnat
Power-drunk moderator

Re: Camera thread

Post by gnat » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:51 pm

Dr_Strangelove (whew!) wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:41 pm gnat I recommend that for a good... ahhh.... five years? You stay the HELL away from any digital photography publication or website. You DON'T want to know when the "908x" comes out.

In fact, when the wife says something like "gnat, honey, I was just reading there's a new..."

IMMEDIATELY plug your ears and start singing "Livin' on a Prayer" or any tune you know the words to as loudly as you can until you can't see her anymore. :lol:
Nah I'm not worried about that. She still shoots her Canon 10D (from 2004), won't let go of her 1 owner 01 996, won't let go of her POS 1 owner 07 e90, and was loath to get rid of her f150 that she had for 10 years.

It's the lenses that we'll start collecting that I have to watch out for..