Buyers input needed

ipman
NG (Second 100 Outposters!)

Re: Buyers input needed

Post by ipman » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:22 am

Update- I purchased one last night and driving back today. I’ll post more later, but it ended up being Car B. I called a week later and got a different salesman that was incredible, amazing how much a difference the right person can make. The first guy must have thought it was too much work to work with an out of state buyer. It’s clean, 55k miles. Dealer went over the top and fixed a couple of small things immediately.

I appreciate everyone’s advice and input, it really helped.

pcasanova

Post by pcasanova » Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:17 am

ipman wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:22 am Update- I purchased one last night and driving back today. I’ll post more later, but it ended up being Car B. I called a week later and got a different salesman that was incredible, amazing how much a difference the right person can make. The first guy must have thought it was too much work to work with an out of state buyer. It’s clean, 55k miles. Dealer went over the top and fixed a couple of small things immediately.

I appreciate everyone’s advice and input, it really helped.
Awesome news. Now priorities. PICS!!!!
996 Turbo Slv / Blk
996 C4 Cab in Triple Blue - SOLD

ipman

Post by ipman » Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:35 am

I started a new thread since it is not longer a buyers input. Again, thanks to all, especially Jeff who I emailed offline a few times and gave me some great advice.