Site Progress and suggestions...

B3DAWG
OG (First 100 Outposters!)

Re: Site Progress and suggestions...

Post by B3DAWG » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:33 am

32wildbilly wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:06 am Gotta be something your doing wrong...Right?
It's always *my* fault. Just ask my wife, she'll tell ya! :D

DTMiller
"Special"

Post by DTMiller » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:39 am

*you're
2002 Guards Red Targa, Fister exhaust, H&R Sport Springs, semisolid motor mounts
1997 MX-5 track car
Friday at the Track, Chin Trackdays, SCCA WDCR Novice Classroom Instructor, SCDA, Audi Club Potomac, TrackDaze HPDE Instructor
June 16, 2017 Funland GoKart Champion (6:13 p.m. main event)
Willing to risk life for track time

gnat
Power-drunk moderator

Post by gnat » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:36 am

I've had to relogin in a few times since Schnelly's post, but not nearly as often as usual. So at least much improved if not outright fixed.

32wildbilly
Never gonna run around and desert you

Post by 32wildbilly » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:19 am

DTMiller wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:39 am*you're
British Dictionary definitions for you're
you're
/jʊə; jɔː; unstressed jə/
contraction
you are
First Known Use of you're
circa 1590
Anglish wasnt my best clas and i been otta skuul far a long tim. Pleese forgiv mee! Beesids I werent round en 1590!
Never gonna make you cry...

Dr_Strangelove
Won't stay Banned

Post by Dr_Strangelove » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:51 pm

He made the mistake thinking someone named "Wild Billy" gives a flap about where the 'postrophe goes.
2003 Carrera: Dark Teal Metallic

B3DAWG

Post by B3DAWG » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:17 pm

Guess DT thought Professor Schnelly needed a break. ha! I'm the one that usually causes he to bang his head on the wall.

32wildbilly

Post by 32wildbilly » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:18 pm

Dr_Strangelove (whew!) wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:51 pm He made the mistake thinking someone named "Wild Billy" gives a flap about where the 'postrophe goes.
I do know his achilles heel/what trips his trigger...I won't do that cause I enjoy his dry wit!

However, you are correct...I could give a flip about reedin, ritin or rithmatic!

B3DAWG

Post by B3DAWG » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:33 pm

32wildbilly wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:18 pm
Dr_Strangelove (whew!) wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:51 pm He made the mistake thinking someone named "Wild Billy" gives a flap about where the 'postrophe goes.
I do know his achilles heel/what trips his trigger...I won't do that cause I enjoy his dry wit!

However, you are correct...I could give a flip about reedin, ritin or rithmatic!
That's seriously kinda funny for me. All the teachers used to promoted the "Three Rs" like it was a golden rule of learning; yet, only one of the words actually started with the letter "R". hahaha. Guess that sums up the American education system. :D

32wildbilly

Post by 32wildbilly » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:05 pm

b3freak wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:33 pm
32wildbilly wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:18 pm I do know his achilles heel/what trips his trigger...I won't do that cause I enjoy his dry wit!

That's seriously kinda funny for me. All the teachers used to promoted the "Three Rs" like it was a golden rule of learning; yet, only one of the words actually started with the letter "R". hahaha. Guess that sums up the American education system. :D
You mean the 'Merica Edumacation sistim...rawht? Ah rite den...

5chn3ll
Six shots...or only five?

Post by 5chn3ll » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:19 am

I didn't do crap on the site this weekend. One of my profs from SDSU asked me to speak at his augmented reality/virtual learning environments symposium next weekend, and I'm working on not trying to embarrass him.

Again.

During an all-nighter back in 1997, three of my colleagues and I crawled out of a book elevator after being stuck between floors in an otherwise quiet building for as long as it takes to conclude that prying the doors open and climbing out of the elevator Speed-style - but with no Keanu Reeves - is the best course of action. The heap of over-caffeinated morons comes to rest on the first floor of the College of Education...directly in the path of two of my professors and the dean of the college. Dr. D. holds up a finger to interrupt the dean, interjects with "Don't worry about it...they're mine," and they keep walking and talking like nothing out of the ordinary has happened.

If I can embarrass him slightly less than I did that day, we should be good.

Anyway, I should have some time to get some smaller things done around here, but projects like the status icons will probably wait until the end of the week.

Understeer: You will hit the wall with the front end.
Oversteer: You will hit the wall with the rear end.
Horsepower: How hard you will hit the wall.
Torque: How far you will move the wall.

Gone hunting with Alec Baldwin and Dick Cheney. Back soon.